Haunted Brew Fest Rules And Regulations
Like any other brew fest, the idea is to have fun and taste a number of great beers by some of the best breweries with a halloween theme touch to it, but there are a select amount of rules that everyone needs to abide by. The Haunted Brew Fest has put together a few rules and regulations that all attendees need to understand before entering the Haunted Brew Fest.
Must Be 21 Years Of Age Or Older To Enter:
In order to enter The Haunted Brew Fest you must prove that you are 21 years of age or older by showing legal identification at the door regardless if you appear to be over the age of 21. No ID, No Entry, No Exceptions. (This includes relatives, friends and employees). No Children will be allowed. Have your ID ready to be checked at the door. All transactions are being recorded.
We only accept the following forms of Identification:
– a valid state drivers license
– a valid state ID
– a valid passport
Haunted Brew Fest Prohibited Items:
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Outside alcohol
- Outside food/beverages
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Illegal drugs
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Backpacks, suitcases, large beach bags, etc.
- Skateboards, roller skates, ice skates, use of roller shoes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Other items as determined by facility management
Event management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. Depending on the item, the guest may either be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of the item, or may be ejected from the facility.
All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to search upon entering the event.
Items which have varying policies include: cameras, video/audio recording equipment, and signs/flags/banners/posters.
Haunted Brew Fest Tickets:
All Sales Are Final
- There are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- Shipping charges & facility fees are non-refundable.
- Please make sure you are aware of any age restrictions before purchasing your tickets.
- Before completing your order, carefully review the event.
- Policies set forth by our clients, including venues, promoters, teams, prohibit The Haunted Brew Fest from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased, or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
- If you have not received your tickets 24 hours before the start of the event it is your responsibility to contact us and make arrangements to pick your tickets up at will call. Tickets that are not mailed are held at will call.
- We are not responsible for tickets ordered but not picked up at will call. By agreeing to these terms purchasers waive their right to a refund for tickets not picked up at will call.
Guests who attempt to “sneak” into the facility may be arrested and cited for evasion of admission.
*Note—These policies and procedures that are subject to change and update at any time.
Haunted Brew Fest Costume Rules:
All costume weapons must conform to state, federal, and city law. Metal weapons are not permitted. No live steel (bladed weapons, such as metal swords, metal guns or metal knives) are allowed at the Haunted Brew Fest. Prop weapons should be made of lightweight materials such as foam, cardboard, or plastic. (We reserve the right to decline entry with “ANY” costume prop at any time)
- Heavy bats and paddles such as metal or wooden baseball bats and cricket bats are forbidden. A lightweight plastic or foam equivalent is fine, these can be modified for an accurate appearance.
- Any metal melee weapons including knives, daggers, swords, clubs, batons, and axes regardless of whether they are sharp or blunt and bokkens (a hard, curved, wooden sword) are forbidden.
- The Haunted Brew Fest reserves the right to grant dispensation for a costume, weapon or prop usually forbidden by these rules to individuals. Such special permission may by given to an exhibitor or sponsor for a promotion. Breaking the Costume, Weapons, and Props Rules on the basis of what you have observed at the event will not be accepted as an excuse.
Will there be any food and non-alcoholic beverages available?
There will be a variety of food, water and sodas available for purchase onsite.